Old Market Holiday Walking Tour
This tour is a great way to ring in the holiday spirit as well as explore the history and food of the Old Market area. The Old Market District is the heart of Omaha and frequented by locals and foreigners year around. Here, you’ll experience twinkling lights, sparkling drinks, samples of food at landmark locations, artisan chocolate and more!
Tour Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Price: $29 per person
Meeting Spot: 1003 Howard Street (Corner outside Dolci)
Distance From Hotel: 3 mins
- Food tasting at a landmark restaurant
- Samples from local shops
- Drinks at local favorites
- Meet Santa & Mrs.Claus on select dates
- Candy samples
- A Professional local guide
The tour host will guide people through sweet shops, gift shops, holiday sites, shop windows, holiday stories and holiday landmarks.
- General tour times are Friday evenings (Contact for private tour times)
- Minimum of 4 guests per tour
- Each guest must be 21+ years old with valid ID
- Full payment is required to reserve and confirm tour date
Other tours you might enjoy are The Old Market Food Tour and the Old Market History Tour.
Book today and call 402-881-3548